OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.monathevampire.com
XP
Country
United States
I HAVE NO FRIENDS! ZERO FRIENDS! Real life nor internet and i hate my life. I'm serious to 100%. I live in a village in Vermont where there are rednecks and nothing else and they don't want to talk to me because i m weird and talk to myself in publicc and ive never had a girlfriend. I can't talk to anyone because they all hate me for no reason i am just too weird. Help me somebody even on this forum I can't get friends because everyone in the world thinks im annoying except my parents wtf i want to run away from vermont and never come back to this awful place. Why cant I go live in France or something? because I don't have luck in vermont thatz's for damn sure! I cant believe i have no friends on the internet too. I want to meet someone just like me on the internet right now so we can become best friends. I would be friends with anyone seriousyl because im a loser.

FoolishSheep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.monathevampire.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Well stilll what am I going to do about the no friends thing? I want friend now. and what about my obsession with Mona the Vmapire no one likes me because all i ever want to talk about is mona the vampire and teletubbies and beyblade. Why am I in the world what the fuck did i do wrong?Because Mona baby is my baby and I wont stop thinking that.

AND DOES ANYONE ELSE HERE TALK TO THEMSELVES AND CHEW ON STUFF? BECAUSE I THOUIGHT It was uncommon??????

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll always have Mona.

Anti-social behavior isn't going to get you far no matter where you are, whether it's in another state or another country. "Talks to self" is pretty universally regarded as kinda off. Changing the landscape won't do a thing; you're going to have to do some thinking and change yourself.

You can leave my study now.

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I HAVE NO FRIENDS! ZERO FRIENDS! Real life nor internet and i hate my life. I'm serious to 100%. I live in a village in Vermont where there are rednecks and nothing else and they don't want to talk to me because i m weird and talk to myself in public and ive never had a girlfriend. I can't talk to anyone because they all hate me for no reason i am just too weird.
You'll fit in perfect here.
Welcome Aboard.

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've probably never seen Mona the Vampire and Teletubbies scare the s*** out of me but I personally don't see what's wrong with Beyblade. It's quite popular in France and Portugal.

And about the not having friends in the internet situation, like Black-Ice said, you've already got a follower, that means that someone likes ya. : P

Also, I'm sure that'll you get a couple of buddies here. I know I have. ( ^Д^)

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mate, I'm gonna give it to you straight, you're probably not going to like everything I'm going to say, I'm not going to sugar coat anything, but nothing I am about to say is going to be said with any sort of mal-intent or to purposefully put you down.

You're quite immature. I see this, a am under the impression that many other people here see this, it sounds like some people in your surrounding life see this, and frankly it sounds like you see it yourself.

You're also 13, so you say. Nobody expects a 13 year old boy to be as mature as an adult. I'm 21, 22 in a few weeks, and hell, there's still things that I like that I am probably a few years old for, things I laugh at that I shouldn't, I should have a more adult and world-ready mind, but I don't. You're 13. You have a lot of time to grow up. You have a lot of time, A LOT of time, until you're as old as I am now. I wasn't the most mature kid when I was 13, I didn't have a ton of friends. Eventually, I wised up, found my little social groups to fit in to, developed a more well-rounded personality (despite it still lacking in some areas) and slowly became just a little bit more likeable.

I didn't grow up with any other kids in my neighborhood - I had two girl neighbors who were each a couple of years older than me, I tried to socialize with them but it never worked out too well. A few years later a girl moved nearby who was a year or two younger than me, never got along with her that well because she was kind of a scumbag. My friends were all from school, none lived that close to me, I usually couldn't visit any of them. My best friend growing up and still to this day is my little brother (15), and two other friends, one I've known since 3rd grade, one I met through World of Warcraft. The rest of my friends, well, they've come and gone and come again.

I also didn't have my first serious girlfriend until I was probably 16, in high school. And it's all gone uphill from there, having longer and more serious relationships every step of the way. Your first breakup is going to suck, as is the next and the next and the next and the next. You're going to think it's the end of the world each time but give yourself a few weeks or months or however long you need, and you'll look back and won't be bothered by it anymore.

Nobody expects you to be mature right out of the gate but if you want to be taken seriously, whether online or in real life, I've got a small few observations that I'd like to make which will probably come off as a bit rude but may help you out in both situations. I'm going to spoiler them, if you don't think you're ready to see what I have to say then don't click it, but I do suggest reading it at some point.

You talk quite a bit about how you like Mona the Vampire, and now you've admitted Teletubbies and Beyblades too. I'm gonna be real with you here, nobody gives a fuck. My personal suggestion on the matter, if you want to be taken a bit more seriously, go ahead and like that stuff but maybe try not to mention it so much. If you've got to mention it, do so in a way that makes it look like a passing interest rather than an unusual obsession. Beyblades is okay though - not quite my cup of tea anymore, but when I was around your age it was pretty damn cool. I sold all of my Beyblade tops at a flea market a few years back; can't say I regret it, the few bucks was nice, but it was still a part of my childhood that I am more than willing to acknowledge. Beyblades is something very, very age appropriate for you. The other two things, not so much. Take that as you will.

You type in caps a lot. Please don't. It's unsightly to read/look at, makes it feel like you're yelling your thoughts at us, and after a while can become a little bit grating. If you feel the need to do that, don't, instead take a few minutes to think of how you can better phrase it to sound just a little more calm.

And in general, just calm down a little bit. I'm not saying to grow up overnight, but just take a chill pill. If someone doesn't respond to your post online or want to talk to you every second of the day in real life, that's just how it is dude. And if talking to yourself out loud is legitimately an issue you face, you may want to consider going to see a psychiatrist, obviously with your parents permission and support. I'm not trying to be mean by saying that, it's just that if that's something that you can't get under control on your own then you might want a trained professional to try to help you with it a little bit.

That said, again, if today isn't all rainbows and sunshine that doesn't mean tomorrow won't be, or the weeks and months following. Early teen years are a pretty weird part of life both for you and for everyone around you. You could grow out of this eventually; I was weird as hell around your age too, for sure lol.

And lastly, I'm no doctor, I'm no psychiatrist, I'm not even a college grad yet. I'm just some new moderator on this site, and I thought I might be able to offer you some insight and advice from my own perspective. What I've said obviously isn't meant to be taken as any sort of diagnosis of anything, I'm just making a few suggestions and observations how to pull through what sounds to be an awkward point in your adolescence.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sickly nailed it right on the head, and probably said what every one of us wanted to tell you. You really need to calm down, though. Sometimes, in life, you're going to be ignored. Going out and seeking attention isn't the best thing to do sometimes. ;) In the real world, you don't want to be the sore thumb that sticks out. Honestly, when I look at myself from like the end of high school till now, I used to be an awkward little fuck. I was that sore thumb. Seriously. I couldn't get along with people, I couldn't fit in anywhere. I had really quirky habits and hobbies, I was weird like that. I was that kid that ate lunch by himself a lot of times because I couldn't really understand people and people couldn't really get me. Sociality wasn't a strong suit and still isn't at times. It took a few events to really grow up and realize that hey, I needed to mature the fuck up, and look where I ended up. I've made tons of friends both here and in real life! People on here that I would even gladly consider as lifelong friends that I'd someday love to meet in person. Luckily for you, you're still thirteen! You have a hell of a long way to go! :) Even if it means taking the time and not being on this site, then by all means go for it! (Honestly, this site can be considered the last place by some to grow up, especially here in the Edge of the Forum!) You're at a part of your life where you're still discovering yourself and your capabilities, and don't stunt that! Find out who you really are! :) If you want to stick around, integrate! Be "normal!" Don't try and stick your neck out for attention, because chances are people are gonna get turned off by that aspect of you, if they haven't already.

_kbnft

Lab Member
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe you should get a dog, and name it Mona. They are man's best friend after all. You might get some social interactions walking it.

Edit: Ah, you're 13 maybe a dog would be a really big responsibility. I'm sure you'll be great friends with comturismo.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I clicked on this thread because of the title and because there're supposed to be two s's on the end instead of one. Then I started thinking, "Perhaps the omission of the final 's' is intentional, because then Nintendo fans will see something unique about the end of the thread's name." But seriously, don't worry about your lack of friends, Sheep; there are a great many people on here who are actually pretty nice. And quit beating yourself over the head because of everything that appears abnormal in your life. You've got to accept it. That way, you can get rid of a lot of the anger and misery you're portraying in this thread. But I guess you need help in accepting who you are; there are plenty of people here who can help with that.

Oh, and while you're thinking about that, you can look at this thread. It's guaranteed to make anyone smile. :) http://gbatemp.net/threads/the_randomizers-internship-animal-adventures.350349/page-26
That's the current page; it's a super long thread... O_O
You'll always have Mona.

Anti-social behavior isn't going to get you far no matter where you are, whether it's in another state or another country. "Talks to self" is pretty universally regarded as kinda off. Changing the landscape won't do a thing; you're going to have to do some thinking and change yourself.

You can leave my study now.

But aren't you kind of anti-social? I mean, I know you post on here a great deal; that's why they finally made you a reporter... I guess... but I don't see how your real life can compare to the great one you have on here. Besides, aren't you being kind of anti-social to your acquaintances in real life when you're spending time on here? And vice versa?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But aren't you kind of anti-social? I mean, I know you post on here a great deal; that's why they finally made you a reporter... I guess... but I don't see how your real life can compare to the great one you have on here. Besides, aren't you being kind of anti-social to your acquaintances in real life when you're spending time on here? And vice versa?

I think you overestimate how intensive it is to post here.

Though... If I had no life, wouldn't that give me an even better position to offer advice from, since I could draw on personal experience and tell someone heading down that path what to avoid? After all, an alcoholic could warn you about addiction firsthand.

Food for thought.

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I would be friends with anyone seriousyl because im a loser.

I'm not trying to bash but No just no First Off, don't be negative That will bring you down to a further different route (Where you don't wanna go). In all Honestly Being Anti-Social Will not get you anywhere (It sucks Trust me I had to force myself to talk since I was so quiet as a kid). Get a Dog or something (That will help you mature a little bit). I got my first real friend when I was like 12 (I'm currently 16), and been friends ever since. Recently he moved out of town and it sucks but It doesn't hurt to make new friends. What I'm trying to say is once you make a friend Expand your friends list because you can't be limited.

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I don't know if french kids like them or not.
I've never seen it here AFAIK.
But I do think that it was quite popular when I was 6 or so, even though I personally find them creepy.

BTW, my tastes and whatnot might differ from most French since I only happen to live here, I'm not really French. :P
There's also no need to put "le" before the character's names. :teach:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok