Misc FRIEND CODES: Super Smash Bros. Brawl JAP

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
haha Ill giv anyone a match add me.

Inexorbable ill add u now. Lets try a match.

heres my FC: Mirato: 2148-7405-3585 ~-~ UK

Inexorable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've added everyone in canada, so add me!

I just added you mirato, sry it took so long I was adding all the canadians in the thread, took forever
smile.gif

Inexorable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Btw, does anyone know if i have to put the persons nick in the thing when i add their code, cause most people say theirs is more than 5 letters and thats all it lets me put.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
No not at all. u can put anything in there. and it will change when the other person adds u and is visible on the friend list. SO dont worry. Ima com and have a match with u now. then gtg help my mum with sumthin.

WOAH THAT WAS SO WIERD. inex u hav to explain to me why ther was unbearable lag at the beginin. then all of sudden it was absolutely lag free. U wer downloadin before im guessin.

Nevertheless. if our connection remains this good. i will be totally amazed man. Seeing as u live in a diff country and all.

Inexorable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I capped my torrent 10 k less up than it was at, once i did that the lag disappeared.
smile.gif
my internet connection is like 80KB up 550 KB down, capped it at 50 instead of 60!

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome well, last match then i gtg. Was wicked playin u.. ur def at the top of my list of peeps to play with, in terms of lag.

HAHA U QUIT CUZ OF MR RESSETI U JOKER!!

SoNiC1023

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I cant find anyone online so I was thinking about playing with you guys. But how do I find my FC and name for SSBB? Also how do I add people on brawl?

ih8crouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
2878-9018-2983 im up and running now and gonna be online for about 30mins and also incredibly shit at this game if you want someone to beat...say if you add me and ill add you

ih8crouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sonic1023...you go on the wifi mode then the one with the heart and then click the heart with a small square below and your friend code will be in the top right

ih8crouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
added you...add me and we will try a game may be laggy cos im the the UK but its worth a shot anyway...i play NTSC madden and it runs fine so worth a try

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls +1