Hacking Freezing while saving

Zkajavier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hi, I'm on atmosphere 0.9.4, using Emummc 9.0.1.
It normally works great but there are a few games that keep fully freezing my Switch for 1-2 seconds while it's saving, like The Witcher 3 or Ori and the Blind Forest.

Everything just stops for a few seconds, even music. For the Witcher 3 is specially annoying since it has an autosaving feature you cannot disable.

I haven't heard about this anywhere. Have anyone else had the same issue? I've thinking this might be related to the SD somehow but what advice would you give me to try and solve this?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm on atmosphere 0.9.4, using Emummc 9.0.1.
It normally works great but there are a few games that keep fully freezing my Switch for 1-2 seconds while it's saving, like The Witcher 3 or Ori and the Blind Forest.

Everything just stops for a few seconds, even music. For the Witcher 3 is specially annoying since it has an autosaving feature you cannot disable.

I haven't heard about this anywhere. Have anyone else had the same issue? I've thinking this might be related to the SD somehow but what advice would you give me to try and solve this?
Well what type of SD card are you using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...