Freezing in some games

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by copy_zero, May 28, 2009.

May 28, 2009

Freezing in some games by copy_zero at 7:42 PM (764 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. copy_zero
    OP

Member copy_zero GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    I have some freezing troubles with some games. Yesterday, when playing Dissidia, when I reached Cloud's story 4th chapter, it froze on a white screen, and the "reading" light with the magic gate logo is not flashing (in case it matters). But freezing is not the right word, since I can still use all buttons, but if I choose to go back to the PSP main menu, it freezes in the please wait screen, forcing me to remove the battery to solve it.
    Today it happened again, with Dissidia and Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2, except with the last one, it happened when loading the first monster battle, and it shut down on its own.
    Both games are in cso format and I am using the CFW enabler for the TA-088v3.

So, is there a way to solve it?

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    Get a proper Custom Firmware. That software you're using is in no way equivalent to a proper M33 flash.

3. copy_zero
    OP

Member copy_zero GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    I would, if I could. Gess I will do some simple matches while I wait for a way to install a proper CFW. Besides, the rest of the games work fine. Thanks for the answer, though