Hacking Freeze when Select Cheat on AKAIO screen

englishteacher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm having problem when selecting cheat on AKAIO screen. There is a game whenever I select cheat for that game on AKAIO screen, it just freezes.

I've read some other people topic that have similar problem like me, like http://gbatemp.net/t225725-problems-rebuil...-db-on-acekard2.

Based on that topic, the problem could be solved by sorting the cheat.dat or usrcheat.dat using R4CCE but it doesn't work for me. I've already tried several usrcheat.dat, mine and others that people uploaded.. Sorting them in R4CEE, but the problem still happens.. I've also tried using usrcheat.dat from http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ but still getting freeze when I select cheat for that game..

I've also tried using usrcheat.xml instead of .dat, but still freezes when I select cheat for that game..

I'm using AKAIO 1.8.1..

Edit: Somehow it fixed after deleting all .cc files on CC folder and deleting the game codes from usrcheat.dat and re-add it again..

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
englishteacher said:
I'm having problem when selecting cheat on AKAIO screen. There is a game whenever I select cheat for that game on AKAIO screen, it just freezes.

I'm using AKAIO 1.8.1..

Edit: Somehow it fixed after deleting all .cc files on CC folder and deleting the game codes from usrcheat.dat and re-add it again..

I see that you fixed it, but I did want to mention this happened to me, and the reason was because the game was named incorrectly in R4CCE.
The game was The Sims 3 EU, but the whole batch of cheats that were added in that particular release of usrcheat.dat had the same problem - the problem being that the region designation in the name of all of the games (that were added in the release.. all existing games were fine) had backward brackets like this: [EU[ instead of (EU)

I didn't and don't know why the incorrect naming would break the cheats for those games when I thought they just match up to the game based on the ID code, but fixing the name of the game in R4CCE was all I had to do to make the menu work properly in AKAIO when browsing those cheats.

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
thanks englishteacher, i did what you did and i am finally able to access cheats to games i had this problem!
yaynds.gif

englishteacher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Ugh, It's happening again.. This time erasing .cc files doesn't works.. Tried reformatting, still having problem.. I wonder why AKAIO doesn't read directly from usrcheat.dat rather than making .cc files..

Edit: Tried going back to AKAIO 1.7.1, now it worked fine.. I wonder if this is a bug in AKAIO 1.8.1.. Never had this problems when I was using AKAIO 1.6RC2 and AKAIO 1.7.1.. I'm going to try it again in AKAIO 1.8.1.

Edit2: Tried it again in AKAIO 1.8.1, when I select cheats in main menu it freezes.. So I think it's most likely a bug in AKAIO 1.8.1..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse