Already tested two days ago
Mine has a bug that deletes content of FreeShopNX.txt

LightOffPro

ユキオクン
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ok cause i got the freeshopnx already on mine sd card, but this freeshopnx seem different
The old and this new version differ a bit, but they are "basically" the same. Likely the new version will recieve more support and bug-fixing of course, as well as DLC support now that Tinfoil supports DLC instalation.

D

Deleted User

But how to use the one you link me to, dont you gotta have a txt file etc
They don't give you those you have to provide yourself
You can search youtube for already compilet pack of FSNX and take the txt from that and put it into your version.

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
It would have been nice to get the updated freeshopnx. It now has an auto title updater. This is the only freeshop working at switch atm

Hillage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When using the new version with SXOS 1.5 I'm getting an error that I need sigpatches, connect to the internet or already have the game downloaded. I verified I'm connected, don't have the game and my other installed games prior to me using the newer freeshop still work. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
The new version is the best. It can install directly to nand and can also auto-update title keys. Dlc is the last thing missing, after that it's feature complete.

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Does auto title updating work on sx 1.5?
I'm already connected internet but it doesn't recognize it like I'm offline
Are you using the latest version? Do you have the right url in the config file? I am using ReiNX but it should also be the same for sx os

Junhyeok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Are you using the latest version? Do you have the right url in the config file? I am using ReiNX but it should also be the same for sx os

I'm using 0.2.0 from https://github.com/AnalogMan151/FreeShopNX/releases. Horizon is 5.1.0. I didn't edit any url in the config file, actually. Btw, now I cannot open freeshop after downloaded 1,2 switch via freeshop. When I try to open it up, it just crashes. Downloading is already finished and I tried reboot but it still crashes. Maybe I should try remove freeshop and copy to sd again.

Edit: It still crashes even tho I removed nro file and pasted it into micro sd.

Last edited by Junhyeok,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.