nintendofan86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saw video on youtube guy showing off nx shop app thing on the switch

Worked like lower quality 3ds freeshop. Just text with game titles to click download and i guess sig patch somehow. No fancy pics or info for games

Is this legit?

Are there other variations? If so which is best

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uses your cert, will get you banned. Only certain PC versions of cdnsp (Bob), can do games without using your cert.
Common misconception, there's forks where you provide a cert in a file - just like cdnsp handles it - and this of course uses not your own cert. No idea which one does which, though, as I'm not interested in this as long as there's no possibility to update both certs and titlekeys directly on console.

Reactions: Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Common misconception, there's forks where you provide a cert in a file - just like cdnsp handles it - and this of course uses not your own cert. No idea which one does which, though, as I'm not interested in this as long as there's no possibility to update both certs and titlekeys directly on console.
I don't understand, do the titlekeys change, I use Bob, which does everything automatically.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't understand, do the titlekeys change, I use Bob, which does everything automatically.
They don't change, but they get updated regularly - when new stuff is added. I don't think that the versions running on switch grab new titlekey lists, do they?
Also, Bob doesn't do that automatically - you have to click that update titlekeys button.

Reactions: Ericthegreat

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no it uses ur cert the developers have said this, and that .cert cuz if u try the gui with it, its not gonna work the cert is a pem file on pc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay