Freeshop suspends download after reaching 99%

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Axelzkai, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Axelzkai
    OP

Axelzkai Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Mexico
    So today I found out that the reason my freeshop wasn't showing new games was because the URL I was using is outdated, so I updated it and got those fresh new titles and saw FE Echoes among them (I downloaded it from CIAngel because it didn't appear in my freeshop due to using outdated keys), when I it I thought DLC would be available and it was, so I pressed install and it started downloading, but somehow after it reached 99% the download said "suspended" (I tried 3 more times before giving up my hopes that I could fix it that way), I don't know what could cause it, I have more than 3 GB free on my SD and my Wi-Fi connection works just fine, any ideas on how to fix this?

My system has the 11.4.0-37 version and A9LH and Luma3ds installed
    Thanks in advance

2. Mark McDonut

Mark McDonut GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 8, 2008
    United States
    You could try fbi using the qr's from that site for those titles and see if you have the same issue.

Axelzkai likes this.
  3. Tephie

Tephie Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2016
    Brazil
    I have the same issue with Fire Emblem DLC, it finishes download and says "suspended" when it finishes
    but no DLC installed in game

Updates install fine

Axelzkai likes this.
  4. Axelzkai
    OP

Axelzkai Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Mexico
    I tried this after you suggested it but when I enter the URL it says that it failed to install, probably due to the lack of a .cia to download

5. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Echoes DLC won't work/won't download properly when downloaded from freeShop/that title keys site until the end of June when all of the DLC is available. It's due to not all of the DLC available.

Last edited by KunoichiZ, Jun 21, 2017
    Mark McDonut and Axelzkai like this.
  6. Axelzkai
    OP

Axelzkai Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Mexico
    Thanks a lot, I was really worried for my 3ds xD