Gaming Freeshop dead, game formats and installion

Zap2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just new to 3ds scene.
I learnt freeshop has stop working is there any work around? Like usbhelper got?

What is the two different game formats pros and cons ?

Is it just getting games on pc now and transfer or install to 3ds? What kind of places do u find the diff formats?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I learnt freeshop has stop working is there any work around? Like usbhelper got?

Is it just getting games on pc now and transfer or install to 3ds? What kind of places do u find the diff formats?
There is not going to be a workaround. The main way is to now use google and find the .cia files and install with fbi.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that better than the usb helper work around ?
USB Helper like other CDN downloaders (freeShop, CIAngel, tikShop, TIKdevil, Villain3DS, etc.) are all server side blocked from Nintendo.

Only the Wii U (Cemu) side of USB Helper still works as Nintendo didn't bother with this console's library. You will need to search with Google for those [...] sites. I find chain searching for similiar sites using Alexa cuts down a lot guesswork. Arrr, good luck finding booties, ye matey. ‎‍☠️

Reactions: Zap2000
D

Deleted User

Google *insert game*.cia and you'll get multiple sites. I can't tell you which one but this is what you get for being a pirate. Take the risk or nah. I thought for sure USBHelper service stopped after Nintendo dropped that update to the title keys for both 3DS and Wii U

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wii U never got server side blocked eh?

wow I guess Ninty really doesn't give a s**t about the Wii U at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.