Gaming Free Strong Bad Episode for PC

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since when have you had to buy Strong Bad episodes? They were free when I used to go to that site(Maybe 2 years ago).

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
dudeonline said:
yes they are flash games. for people who know how to use google. you're out.
They're not Flash games. They were coded by Telltale and scripted by The Brother Chaps.

QUOTEThe games are built with the Telltale Tool, the same in-house engine we use for all of our games. Thanks to new widgets like renderers and toon shaders that we've integrated into our 3D engine, we're able to make the game look so much like the cartoons you almost can't tell the difference. (Plus, in 3D we get to do all sorts of things with Strong Bad that can't be done in a 2D Flash cartoon!)

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Turtle said:
dudeonline said:
They're not Flash games. They were coded by Telltale and scripted by The Brother Chaps.

QUOTEThe games are built with the Telltale Tool, the same in-house engine we use for all of our games. Thanks to new widgets like renderers and toon shaders that we've integrated into our 3D engine, we're able to make the game look so much like the cartoons you almost can't tell the difference. (Plus, in 3D we get to do all sorts of things with Strong Bad that can't be done in a 2D Flash cartoon!)

Wow. obviously you did NOT see the humor in my joke.

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
dudeonline said:
Turtle said:
dudeonline said:

Oh, I get it now...
LOLOL U R SO FUNY!1111111oneone IT IZ FLAZH111 U SHUD B3 A COMEDIAN!11

:/ Anyways, these games were a little bit of a let down. Especially the Wiiware releases.
The humour was there, so they were still enjoyable. :]

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Turtle said:
dudeonline said:
Turtle said:
dudeonline said:

Oh, I get it now...

:/ Anyways, these games were a little bit of a let down. Especially the Wiiware releases.

Yeah, I don't get it either. If it was supposed to be a joke, it was a pretty terrible one.

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Turtle said:
dudeonline said:
Turtle said:
dudeonline said:

Oh, I get it now...

You're a cockbag. Just sayin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc