Free Multiplayer Week Promo for PS4

Are you someone who possibly bought a PlayStation 4, but never bought the online because you thought it was a waste or you couldn't? Well starting on February 17th at 12:01 AM PST until February 23 at 11:59 PM PST you can get access to a free week of online play with your favorite games. This will go towards everyone in North America that has a PSN account. Europeans will be getting the same deal, but oddly enough on a different day, starting February 22 and lasting until the 26th. Keep in mind this is not free PS Plus, it is just a free week of playing online without PS Plus, so you won't be able to have access to any PS+ features.

:arrow: Source
More info about PS Plus in case you get interested in it from this free week is here.

Last edited by Prans,
Reactions: Sick Wario

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sure got defensive there. lol Wasn't even a shot at Sony, just something that I notice.
Microsoft has free online between the 16th and 19th too, at least in my area - that's the more likely reason.
It's pre-order only. Across all regions. What most likely happened, and which some people have reported, is that you got a "pre-ordered" copy of Overwatch that came with the Noire Skin Code. Basically these early batches of the game were the pre-order batch of the game. Also, all sealed brand new Collector's Edition of Overwatch, will also include the pre-order Noire skin.
I just picked up a random copy in a supermarket, weeks after launch. I guess I got lucky.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
THANKS for reminder. i just got star wars battlefront CHEAP so this free online is great!

Anyone with street fighter 5 better jump on that, one of the most useful ways to earn fight money and buy new characters without spending your own money. :P

the weekly offline quest is usually 5000+ FM so the pittance from online fight quests hardly matters

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)