Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
They Live meets, I dunno, Wreck-it Ralph? Tron? 13th floor? The Matrix? The Emoji Movie? Anyway:

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They Live meets, I dunno, Wreck-it Ralph? Tron? 13th floor? The Matrix? The Emoji Movie? Anyway:

The title of the thread is totally misleading I thought you were giving a guy away for free. I need a guy to do all the chores round my house as I cant be arsed. Dont have any other need for a guy though :rofl2:. Anyhoo film looks quite good.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title of the thread is totally misleading I thought you were giving a guy away for free. I need a guy to do all the chores round my house as I cant be arsed. Dont have any other need for a guy though :rofl2:. Anyhoo film looks quite good.
I’d come to help you. I’m also tall, so I can kill that spider in the corner for you.

Reactions: AmandaRose

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That was veering dangerously close to being as awful as that CSI Miami episode "Urban Hellraisers", though managed to dodge it a bit.

Anyway looks like we will have to have a debate about the worst deadpool sequel.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seems to be out and actually getting something like positive reviews. Bit of a shocker there. Anyone gone to see it yet?

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cinemas used to be one of my favourite things but after the last year I really can't be bothered anymore, so I'll wait till it's available to watch at home.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-