Gaming Free Games thread

• Thread starter ThoD
  • Start date
  • Views 316,837
  • Replies 2,497
  • Likes 17

Want me to post about just free games or about giveaway contests too?

• Total voters

Tritemios

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
"Lone Samurai" is free for a limited time on Itch.io. You can claim it here: https://kuroi-s4l.itch.io/lone-samurai

1686801763368.png
1686801770153.png

Post automatically merged:

"Strange Toilet" is free for a limited time on Itch.io. You can download it here: https://thethil.itch.io/strange-toilet

1686803287593.png
1686803297143.png

"Crown Fantasy" is free for a limited time on Itch.io. You can download it here: https://ent0games.itch.io/crown-fantasy

1686803833131.png
1686803846326.png

Last edited by Tritemios,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by djpannda,

Tritemios

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Last edited by Tritemios,

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I'm surprised to see GOG giving away so many games lately. A month or so ago it was one or none a month.
I've accumulated too many games since last year (more than 150, I think) just through all these giveaways. Sadly, played only 2 of them so far, Call of the Sea (someone in this thread mentioned that it was a great game and I thank them for that one, it really is) and Death Stranding, which were available for free on Epic Games.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised to see GOG giving away so many games lately. A month or so ago it was one or none a month.
I've accumulated too many games since last year (more than 150, I think) just through all these giveaways. Sadly, played only 2 of them so far, Call of the Sea (someone in this thread mentioned that it was a great game and I thank them for that one, it really is) and Death Stranding, which were available for free on Epic Games.
shhh.. Don't say that OUTLOUD... GOG might be listening and decide not to give away more games... lol

Yea I have a nice library from GOG and EPIC in less than 2 years. I have yet to purchase a single game on Epic.. but if worse case and Steam goes down... I have a Health Backlog on EPIC and GOG

oH itch.io, DONT SLEEP on Itch if you like super quick Indies... I First played Celeste on itch

Last edited by djpannda,

Bobsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: Blythe93

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Broccoli Bob is free on IndieGala.

It also says you get "Wulfgar's Legends of Renown" Pack when you login to Idle Champions through Epic. I did so, how can I check if I got the pack? Do I need to do something within the game?
I totally missed that. From what I can see, as soon as you log into the game, you should get that pack. What you get with that pack is listed on the game's page so you should check for those items in your inventory or something. I haven't played that game so I can't really help you out with it.

Last edited by Blythe93,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just signed up for another 30 day Prime trial and wow, there are a lot of Neo Geo games to claim, but sadly they all use the Amazon Game Launcher. :/

People's accounts will probably be fine as long as they don't abuse returns or talk about Amazon's "flaws" like Louis Rossman has done.

Code to redeem via the Legacy Games Launcher: EGOWC-FRHTS-Z825Z

I don't know why Amazon even bothers to give these games away for "free." I'd rather it be another GOG or Epic key instead.

Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...