Homebrew Freakyhax - Primary 3DS exploit made by Plutoo

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This was released on the eShop at least in USA and PAL regions, but was taken down a few hours after the exploit was released.

Right. Let me ask more clearly.

Is it true that this was released both physically and on the eShop in the US and EU regions, but only on the eShop in JP and not physically, so now that it's been taken down from the eShop, this hax is not available for owners of JP units on 11.0?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Right. Let me ask more clearly.
Is it true that this was released both physically and on the eShop in the US and EU regions, but only on the eShop in JP and not physically, so now that it's been taken down from the eShop, this hax is not available for owners of JP units on 11.0?
According to Wikipedia it was eShop exclusive in Japan. So, yes, it is now entirely unavailable for Japanese users, and so they have no primary entrypoint on 11.0.

Also, I should note this hax does not work for the JPN version of the game for the time being.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

HiddenRambler

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the most economic option is to buy a sky3ds. even though old blue button version should let you run all these games including cubic ninja without having to deal with scalpers.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

hiten

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm surprised how quickly Nintendo react. Did they ever verify the hack first before removing the game from eShop? Or did they just monitor forums like GBAtemp and react to it?

Maybe GBAtemp should try to troll them, coordinate a fake hax release across twitter, Youtube, reddit, etc. If they really took the bait and pull out a game without verifying first, it would be hilarious.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
idk if homebrews worth it id just trade 3ds in and get one with an older firmware
I wonder how much a trade in would cost...does anyone know if this exploit
People can like what they want.
Agreed, no need for an elitist attitude unless that was a sarcastic joke...

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
well the hax spread if you found a kernal exploit yourself and never shared it it would work forever that is what salt does cause if you release it to the whole internet its gonna get patched

Last edited by hacksn5s4,
Reactions: hiten

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them