Hacking fragmentation error with a single rom twice?

masterzero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I always have used this method for copying roms "http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...-your-SD-card-with-no-fragmentation-(Windows)" , and never had a problem . Until today. I copied back some of my games minus 2 to make room for OOT and MH4 demo and they all worked except pokemon Y who gets the fragmentation error... I thought it was because the process skipped MH4 because it had spaces on the name and it thought a file had to go before it or because I copied ( with the same method ofc) mh4 alone after finishing. But I have formatted the sd card again and copied all the roms this time with the same method and pokemon Y is still getting fragmentation :S , what can I do?

masterzero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
:o , I didn't know this tool , thanks. Anyways I put a 1 in the name of the pokemon Y so it gets copied first ( and l

Damn man , didn't know this tool , I thought I had fixed it by copying them again and putting a 1 in pokemon y name so it would be copied first ( and then they would be ordered by size too) and pokemon y stopped having fragmentation , but OOT started getting it lol ( reminds me of my time with the 3dslink , this happened too). This tool worked like a charm , detected loz as the fragmented game and fixed it :D , thanks

With this tool I can just drag and drop roms without using that method and also delete ones in the card for new ones without having to format the card each time right ? Just use this tool after burning and it will get rid of any errors ?

masterzero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I read somewhere that if you defragment your SD/MicroSD card, it will shorten the lifespan or something alone those lines?

But this process doesn't defragment the sd card? at least fully. It took like 2 seconds and it was done. Also like the one who did it says , I think defragmenting a bit is beaten by having to reformat and reburn all the games each time you want to have new ones even if its just one lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol