Hacking Foundmy.com???

Foxstar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They are legit. However it took them 4 months or so to ship me my gamecube chip (a qoop pro). But that was about a year ago so it has changed a lot since than and i have heard good things from others so i think you should be all right. I think my experience with them was just a one off thing.

alanchiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I heard they were quite good. They used to post on the DS-X boards quite regularly and always seemed helpful to their customers (Although I havent used them personally)

AustinS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just used http://www.modchipstore.com and they have had amazing service and support. I've emailed them a few times with super quick replies. I preordered the cyclowiz last week and it shipped via DHL today. The website works great also. I think everyone should give them a shot. The just put the Wiikey up for pre-order. They also told me over email they should be receiving the wiikey shortly.

jon_jon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Foundmy has been around for a while. the owner often gets swamped with emails and orders (several hundred emails a day), so he may be a little slow in responding to emails and processing orders. He was supposed to hire some extra help though not sure if he did or not.

EarthBound

a/s/l?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No reply back from the 2-3 emails i sent

Tomorrow is shipping day
smile.gif

Lets hope it all turns out good.Wiikey ftw

SeaHawk22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from foundmy too, I ordered a wiikey and I got a quick response and he was very helpful, I cant wait for it to arrive.

DeVS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why do u keep saying the 12th is the day as if it is written in stone. The site clearly states ( and has since he started taking pre-order):

QUOTE said:

Approx does not mean defiantly, it means around the 12th. As a matter of fact other sites are saying the day that the Wiikey ships out to retailers is the 14th not the 12th. I know it is hard but try to be patient.

andreq

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I've (5 min ago) just pre-ordered my WiiKey from Foundmy and I'll let you know when I get it.

I hope it really work with the new chipset because my Wii is still closed (waiting for triwings) and I'm still unsure of it (delivered late janurary with a Serial Number near the danger zone)

I should not have problem with the install (done 3-4 Ps2 install (V5-V7-V12) last years) and I'll try to make a little video. I will also try to take nice picture (3.1 mega pixel on macro mode).

Hope I'll get it soon (tehoricaly ship tomorow ... or 20th)

Have a nice day
tongue.gif

DeVS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well the wiikey has been delayed by 5 days so that they could upgrade them to handle D2B before shipping any out. That according to foundmy's site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...