Foundmy.com???

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by EarthBound, Feb 9, 2007.

1. EarthBound
    OP

EarthBound a/s/l?

Aug 28, 2003
    United States
    Fort Worth,Texas
    I pre-ordered my Wiikey from there...I emailed them asking a few questions,but havent gotten any replys.

Sould i be worried?

2. lozzo

lozzo Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2006
    United States
    Not at all, I ordered from there a few times, they are legit, dont worry.

3. Foxstar

Foxstar GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2005
    They are legit. However it took them 4 months or so to ship me my gamecube chip (a qoop pro). But that was about a year ago so it has changed a lot since than and i have heard good things from others so i think you should be all right. I think my experience with them was just a one off thing.

4. alanchiz

alanchiz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2006
    I heard they were quite good. They used to post on the DS-X boards quite regularly and always seemed helpful to their customers (Although I havent used them personally)

5. AustinS

AustinS Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2007
    United States
    I just used http://www.modchipstore.com and they have had amazing service and support. I've emailed them a few times with super quick replies. I preordered the cyclowiz last week and it shipped via DHL today. The website works great also. I think everyone should give them a shot. The just put the Wiikey up for pre-order. They also told me over email they should be receiving the wiikey shortly.

6. jon_jon

jon_jon GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2003
    United States
    Foundmy has been around for a while. the owner often gets swamped with emails and orders (several hundred emails a day), so he may be a little slow in responding to emails and processing orders. He was supposed to hire some extra help though not sure if he did or not.

7. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    Ive havent ordered from them yet, but I know they are very reliable. Also quite fast shipping.

8. xiaNaix

xiaNaix GBAtemp Fan

Nov 14, 2002
    United States
    X HQ
    Foundmy is very reliable. Great guy.

9. pewpz

pewpz GBAtemp Regular

Dec 2, 2005
    United States
    NorCal
    I got a PS2 modchip from him about 5-6 years ago. He's been around a long time.

10. EarthBound
    OP

EarthBound a/s/l?

Aug 28, 2003
    United States
    Fort Worth,Texas
    No reply back from the 2-3 emails i sent

Tomorrow is shipping day [​IMG]
    Lets hope it all turns out good.Wiikey ftw

11. SeaHawk22

SeaHawk22 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2007
    United States
    I ordered from foundmy too, I ordered a wiikey and I got a quick response and he was very helpful, I cant wait for it to arrive.

12. EarthBound
    OP

EarthBound a/s/l?

Aug 28, 2003
    United States
    Fort Worth,Texas

A quick responce?
    What question did you ask about the wiikey,and what did he say?Atleast we got contact =D

13. EarthBound
    OP

EarthBound a/s/l?

Aug 28, 2003
    United States
    Fort Worth,Texas
    Today is the day!!

No email or anything yet [​IMG]

14. DeVS

DeVS Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2006
    United States
    teXas
    Why do u keep saying the 12th is the day as if it is written in stone. The site clearly states ( and has since he started taking pre-order):

Approx does not mean defiantly, it means around the 12th. As a matter of fact other sites are saying the day that the Wiikey ships out to retailers is the 14th not the 12th. I know it is hard but try to be patient.

15. andreq

andreq GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2007
    Canada
    Hi,

I've (5 min ago) just pre-ordered my WiiKey from Foundmy and I'll let you know when I get it.

I hope it really work with the new chipset because my Wii is still closed (waiting for triwings) and I'm still unsure of it (delivered late janurary with a Serial Number near the danger zone)

I should not have problem with the install (done 3-4 Ps2 install (V5-V7-V12) last years) and I'll try to make a little video. I will also try to take nice picture (3.1 mega pixel on macro mode).

Hope I'll get it soon (tehoricaly ship tomorow ... or 20th)

Have a nice day [​IMG]

16. DeVS

DeVS Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2006
    United States
    teXas
    Well the wiikey has been delayed by 5 days so that they could upgrade them to handle D2B before shipping any out. That according to foundmy's site.

17. alexwryt

alexwryt Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2006
    United States
    Yes I just saw according to wiikey.cn, new info now:
    Expected shipping date: February 16-20, 2007