Hacking Found unnecessary data.....

WJballer84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After using the Brazilian USB install method I had one game not install correctly and now when I go to my USB storage through data management it tells me,

"Found unnecessary data. Do you want to delete it to make more space?"

I have selected "Delete" twice now and left it for a whole day and it never seems to do anything. Has anyone found a fix for this?

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download a free game from the eshop, play it and then delete it. That should fix your issue.

fenderjaguar

Trophies
XP
Country
I concur with jimmyz. Tried to install scribblenauts unlimited and failed, and it said this. When I installed the game properly, it said it no more

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Downloaded a demo, played it, uninstalled it and still no luck
You need to download the demo then immediately go and remove the unnecessary data do not play the demo do not unistall the demo until the unnecessary data is removed I have used this method several times and up always works.

Bravestarr

Trophies
Website
marc.tv
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

I accidentally installed a WiiU game to sysnand with the WiiU USB loader but it was too big and the installation failed. Now I see "Found unnecessary data" message in "Data Management" for the SysNand. Can I safely check the "delete" option? Or does this delete anything like the hackchi files or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wsm5y07qDs