Found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loco365

Trophies
XP
A 3DS won't have enough room in the system memory to hold an entire 3DS rom. This is about as fake as the dinosaur that's standing behind me.
yup, thats it, end of story, alll the farfetched lies this guy spun have now counteracted and now he cant get out of this position where he is stuck with question
"how do i tell them that i transferred a 3ds rom from the picture app? .... hmmmm lemme think"

but btw if this comes out to be true, u would be so awestruck with the fact that the first 3ds hack came from a RANDOM guy who just opened up a topic on GBATEMP to show his hack and when noone believed him he proved everyone wrong,
If it does turn out to be true (I'm the sole doubter here) I'll eat my words. And maybe some shoes.

And I'll say this as no one has yet:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Reactions: 1 person

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
You know, If you really did find a way to run unsigned code, you should really not wait to finish a rom loader, all you do is make a little screen saying Hello World to prove the exploit works and let bigger teams work on their stuff.
Then you work on your rom loader after you release the exploit.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
What?I did not say that The roms ran from the system,I said the exploit was from Moving a "special" Picture File to the system.

"Allows region free Backup playing,No support for DS Roms but full support for 3ds,Give me a few days to test it on 3.0+ 3ds and Put some Polishing to it before I release,Right now it is just a rom select screen.
Questions?I'll be here for a while.Going to try out all of the 3ds Roms available Tonight and try and Answer some questions here."

"Give me a chance,I'll post a video of me booting Up five different games once I get these Roms on the SD."

dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A 3DS won't have enough room in the system memory to hold an entire 3DS rom. This is about as fake as the dinosaur that's standing behind me.
yup, thats it, end of story, alll the farfetched lies this guy spun have now counteracted and now he cant get out of this position where he is stuck with question
"how do i tell them that i transferred a 3ds rom from the picture app? .... hmmmm lemme think"

but btw if this comes out to be true, u would be so awestruck with the fact that the first 3ds hack came from a RANDOM guy who just opened up a topic on GBATEMP to show his hack and when noone believed him he proved everyone wrong,
When the Big Leagues can't do it,The Underdog rises.Also,Read my Reply to What's his name

dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What?I did not say that The roms ran from the system,I said the exploit was from Moving a "special" Picture File to the system.

"Allows region free Backup playing,No support for DS Roms but full support for 3ds,Give me a few days to test it on 3.0+ 3ds and Put some Polishing to it before I release,Right now it is just a rom select screen.
Questions?I'll be here for a while.Going to try out all of the 3ds Roms available Tonight and try and Answer some questions here."

"Give me a chance,I'll post a video of me booting Up five different games once I get these Roms on the SD."
Yeah,Running from the SD,You Run Unsigned code,It Installs an "app" that will read roms and boot.Remember the Wii?

Dreamo111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Yeah,Running from the SD,You Run Unsigned code,It Installs an "app" that will read roms and boot.Remember the Wii?

Okay, ill bite.

Got my 3DS ready.

I'll test it.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

When the Big Leagues can't do it,The Underdog rises.Also,Read my Reply to What's his name

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Okay, ill bite.

Got my 3DS ready.

I'll test it.

It's a pr0n picture.

Reactions: 2 people

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well sir, you have caught the attention of the site. Good luck in A) Proving this is true to mostly everyone on this site, B) Prepared for alot if you can't prove that is it true and C) if true nintendo doesn't come after you. With that said, I may test it if you release a beta.

dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Exactly this 'Hack' let you do?

When you will post proof?

If it was so easy to do how is that the Hackers Teams havent come-up with this?
Because a hacker teams think Hard,Sometimes the answer does not need a lot of thinking,Seriously,I've been reading suggestions on boards to find exploits and find that most people either shoot them down or don't go through with them,I went through with my theory and it paid off.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You at least can take a pic of the UI, no? Why did you not make the vid prior to posting this here? Why not test it prior to making this thread thread? At least you're more sophisticated than those unbelievably imbecile entertaining and unfunny spambots guys. Taking into account how much you know, and assuming you're a long-time lurker (by how long you've been member here), you should have known how tempers react to stuff like this; you should have prepared more concrete proof. Now, pics and vids please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.