ROM Hack Found Animal Crossing Online Seeder for USA Version, and got the sourcecode...

Release?

• Yes!

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • No!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Fuck you.

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters

Antisocial

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who uploaded it? :)

In RyDog's NTR thread a couple days ago someone posted a video showing the seeder plugin in action. In the top pinned comment someone posted a download link to it for anyone to get.
In the description of the video they said it wasn't RyDog's plugin, but it still has his name on it.

Last edited by Antisocial,

toberkel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh btw, I know @cathtbh posted this but I'll post it again:
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/6cvcau/acnl_ntr_plugin_with_online_seeding_released_for/
Here's the source, @toberkel knows nothing about how it works or anything lmao.
Yeah. Is I already said. I never said "I ported" or "I made" or "I know how". I said "I FOUND. SO PLEASE STOP SAYING I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, I STARTED LEARNING 2 DAYS AGO. I'm sure u started somewhere in your life to without knowledge, haven't u? But I don't need to kick or ban people who get on my nerves. But good it's public now, then I can put link in description. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In RyDog's NTR thread a couple days ago someone posted a video showing the seeder plugin in action. In the top pinned comment someone posted a download link to it for anyone to get.
In the description of the video they said it wasn't RyDog's plugin, but it still has his name on it.
Yeah, got the same plugin. :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/6cvcau/acnl_ntr_plugin_with_online_seeding_released_for/

source, courtesy of imnotlikeyouguys on reddit

stop being an idiot, the source is public, you aren't the only one with it
Warum nicht gleich so lol xD

Wii8461

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Trust me, it'll happen lol. Plus there'll be town fixer cheats, that remove excess rocks and probably save fixers too if it somehow gets out of hand.
How would you go about fixing saves online? Besides picking up all items, what else could be done?

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
How would you go about fixing saves online? Besides picking up all items, what else could be done?
Unfortunately the host will have to activate said cheat to fix the town. Or they can just use the save editor. Theres nothing anyone can do as a visitor to fix a town afaik.

Reactions: Wii8461

Ewin

Pika pika!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ACNL has become horrible with these plugins. Just like Steel diver sub wars and all Pokemon.

It's just boring, I voted

Onzy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It can be a great thing as a bad thing.
It depends on what hands it falls.
Unfortunately, some will use it for the purpose of harming and ruining the parties.

JKM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i swear this only works on other people's towns. not on the island. i turned on seeder/t2i/and keyboard for the island. i tried planting a lemon tree and it didnt work
;.

some1 help me

Antisocial

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works on the island, I was using it a couple of days ago. Just type the item ID, don't submit it, just push right+X button and it should be in your inventory. Have you been doing it that way?

JKM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ooooooooooh
ha ha. nope, i dont
heh, probably should do that

holy moly, it worked
tysm! :grog:

Reactions: toberkel

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know i tried this and i dont seem to be able to understand if its possible to pickup stuff in someones town like rocks or trees. can anyone help?? ive looked everywhere i could for more information but no dice.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
you know i tried this and i dont seem to be able to understand if its possible to pickup stuff in someones town like rocks or trees. can anyone help?? ive looked everywhere i could for more information but no dice.
No, you can't. Look up what seeding is to begin with and then realise why a seeder plugin can't.

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you can't. Look up what seeding is to begin with and then realise why a seeder plugin can't.
now thats funny. i was told it could in another thread on this site. well thanks. and yes id love to find something to help my acnl friends get rid of rocks like others do in those groups

Aetherix

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Was wondering if I could get a little help.

When activating Seeder from the first menu and Text to Item, I enter the code of the seed into the chat (don’t send) and R dpad and X, but it seems to just replaced slot one with Nothing, tested with multiple items.

I’m using the Eur offset, and have tried NTR 3.3 and 3.6, to no avail, would really appreciate any kind of assistance!

Antisocial

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was wondering if I could get a little help.

When activating Seeder from the first menu and Text to Item, I enter the code of the seed into the chat (don’t send) and R dpad and X, but it seems to just replaced slot one with Nothing, tested with multiple items.

I’m using the Eur offset, and have tried NTR 3.3 and 3.6, to no avail, would really appreciate any kind of assistance!

If you're in a town, you do have to send it. Only when you're on the island you don't have to send it.

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
id love to have this work. but alas it doesnt. lol. ive followed all the instructions on the reddit site too. was hoping to use the seeder. oh well. cant say i didnt try to make it work or look for the one the fb groups have. ugh. this is frustrating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill