Fossil Fighters - Fighting Duna

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Fabis94, Aug 17, 2009.

Aug 17, 2009

Fossil Fighters - Fighting Duna by Fabis94 at 4:43 PM (2,279 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Fabis94
    OP

Member Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Latvia
    Any tips on how to beat her? I can't beat her with my current dinosaurs. Do you know any good places for getting Fossils? Ive been to all the digsites and haven't found anything good enough for beating her. She uses 2 Natural Type dinosaurs which are very strong, too so it's pretty hard.

2. xshinox

Member xshinox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    have you bought the other upgrade parts for your sonar? the one guy says that if you buy the other two chips besides radar range, you can find the body and arms parts for dinosaurs...

3. Fabis94
    OP

Member Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Latvia
    Oh, i'll try that.

4. UrBestFriend

Newcomer UrBestFriend Newbie

Canada
    Duna is a water element so you should have a strong air type

5. Prof. 9

Member Prof. 9 GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    Buy a Compso for 200 donation points. Put it in the SZ and all your battles will be a breeze.

I also recommend using Spinax, it has great attack, good defense and very high LP. It's also Air-type.

If you have Compso on your team, you can fill the other SZ spot with a vivosaur that doesn't do reduced damage from the SZ, like Krona or Elasmo. It will also give you some more type coverage (this is almost sounding like Pokémon, lol)