Forza Kinect in development

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by luke_c, Jun 14, 2010.

Jun 14, 2010

Forza Kinect in development by luke_c at 8:28 PM (677 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. luke_c
    OP

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    Source.

2. alidsl

Member alidsl I am now a lurker

United Kingdom
    nice, I love the way how "forza kinect" sounds like a make of car

3. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    what the F, they showed 2 car games and didn't explain how to accelerate/brake (the kart game she did use voice command to boost and I think to drift) ARE THEY GONNA NEED TO USE VOICE COMMANDS ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

keep in mind the MS guy was very intent on boasting the controller-free aspect, so do you think there will be no pedal controller addon ?

also, even if it will somehow measure your foot using an invisible pedal, wouldn't that get uncomfortable constantly manipulating your foot without it resting on a physical pedal ?

I had to get high and think about it for a minute but I bet breaking and and accelerating will be done by moving your invisible wheel forward and backward. Shifting ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

4. DiscostewSM

Member DiscostewSM GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    This would work....if you had a VR headset on. But with a TV/monitor/etc fixed in one spot, you're bound to get a headache with moving your head around but having to fix your eyes in one direction. Counterintuitive if you ask me.

5. Edgedancer

Member Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Australia
    I thought this was just going to be an update to the Forza 3 game, [​IMG]

6. DeadLocked

Member DeadLocked Bi-Winning.

United Kingdom
    Might have to get this, as long as the accelerating and braking isn't completely automated or anything shitty.
    It would be cool if you sit in your chair in view of the camera and the brake and accelerate and clutch is activated by virtual pedals and a gearstick is to your left/right depending on preference [​IMG] Will buy if this is the case... a long with that star wars cos that looks BADASS