Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So I've been trying to get a CFG USB Loader forwarder to work for hours now, but no success :( I made sure the dol is in USB:/apps/usbloader and I've also updated the IOS58 :/ I tried different versions of the forwarder, but not one of them will work :( I also tried WiiXplorer and not even that would work, so it gotta be something with my Wii! :O I'm running on 3.2E and using a 4gb memory stick which is formatted to FAT32. Booting both CFG and games from it on HBC works flawless :P

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Mine is in USBloader_cfg, could the missing "_cfg" be the issue?
Hmm...I'll try that now :) Can't remember if I have tried that before though, but I don't think it will work since I couldn't even get WiiXplorer to work :( I'm probably missing a IOS since I'm only on 3.2E :/
SDHC cards generally don't work well unless they are in a USB reader. The SD slot never works right with them. Try a 2GB or smaller.
Im using a 4gb Memory Stick, not a SD Card ;)

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first, you have to know the path(s) the forwarder is pointing too.... this shouldn't be a problem if ur using an official or mainstream forwarder. if you're using a non-mainstream, custom-made forwarder, it could point to anything really.

second, the forwarder might require IOS58. if you have it, you would have installed it manually at some point as it wasn't available when SM3.2 was current. there are ways to see if you have IOS58 (check which IOS HBC is running on, or use MMM or wiiMod). the system menu version itself is irrelevant. you can get IOS58 via Modmii or NUSdownloader.... though a full modmii remod isn't a bad idea either; if ur missing some IOSes such as 58, you may also be missing others and/or have old cIOSes.

hope this helps. Modmii link is in my sig.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy