ROM Hack Forwarders DS games saves

gatoula

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How to extract or inject save files from Forwarders DS games? I tried simple save manager and JKSM but they wont appear.

gatoula

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Did you use forwarders for a flashcart or twilight menu++?
No i just used forwarders for DS roms only no for DS emulator on 3ds. Also i dont have purchased a flashcard i just use my own SD card for forwarders DS games.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The saves are stored in the "saves" folder in the ROM's location on the SD card.
Is it possible to inject saves to SD card of my 3ds?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
They are already on the SD card, just PKSM can't access non-cart saves for NDS games is all. Use PkHex instead and the saves will work just fine.

gatoula

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How to can give tell
They are already on the SD card, just PKSM can't access non-cart saves for NDS games is all. Use PkHex instead and the saves will work just fine.
How to do it? Can you give a link of tutorial?
So far i only used JKSM and simple save manager for injection of save files i dont know how to do DS saves files injection.

Last edited by gatoula,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How to can give tell

How to do it? Can you give a link of tutorial?
So far i only used JKSM and simple save manager for injection of save files i dont know how to do DS saves files injection.
Did you properly read the tutorial for Forwarders? All the info is there honestly:/ DS games if on an actual cart work like 3DS saves, but nds-bootstrap (eg: Forwarders) NDS games don't, so you treat them like emulator saves on a computer instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?