Hacking Forwarder Problem

jdp123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed forwarders on vwii via MultiModManager. Some forwarders work but others do not, they are just sending me back to the wii menu. I am having problems with wiixplorer and fce ultra gx. do I have to use a specific ios when installing the wad files? MMM is set to ios58 by default which gives an error. If I set to 249, 250, or 251 it will install with no errors but when I open the wiixplorer and fce forwarders I get sent back to the wii menu. Others like vba gx, wiimc, and sega work. I have made sure the directories on my sd card are correct using the info below the forwarders in this thread. Can anyone help?

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read elsewhere you should use ios 236 with MMM for WAD installs in vWii. This seems conformed in that when using the MMM fowarder chanel it auto sets the ios to 236. Try it but if you havent installed ios 236 yet follow the guisednon here as there is a specific installer to use with vWii.

jdp123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried installing using ios236 but it give me an error saying it cant read the sd card. Can ios236 read sdhc or do i need standard sd card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Warm balls in the winter +2