• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Formula 1

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Seen the rumors also but I don't see either LeClerc or Hamilton playing second bitch, definitely a recipe for disaster and a repeat of the Hamilton vs Nico Rosberg fiasco... imo I don't see Ferrari putting themselves in that situation.
It's not a rumor, Ferrari and Mercedes have both confirmed yesterday that LH is moving to Ferrari in 2025 on a multi-year contract, activating a release-clause in his current Mercedes contract. I guess Ferrari wants his expertise to build and develop the 2025 regulation car.

Tbh, I did not expect that. I would have thought LH is going to stay with Mercedes until his retirement.

Reactions: HellGhast

zxr750j

Longtime member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Though not a fan of Lewis, I do think he's got balls going to Ferrari. But Ferrari is about the brand, Lewis (thinks) he is a brand on his own. Curious how this pans out!

I hope Charles steps up and affirms his number one place on the track. I like Charles, Lando, Fernando and Daniel the most (maybe add Gasley).

Reactions: HellGhast

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Carlos Sainz will miss this weekend's race due to an appendix issue.

Am rooting for the dude coz he deserves that Ferrari seat more than Hamilton. I want Sainz to outperform my dude Le Clerc as a big fuck you to Ferrari management.

As a Tiffosi for life I say Fuck Scuderia.

Hope he recovers from appendix surgery asap.

• Sad
Reactions: Alexander1970

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
'Smooth Operator' gets an amazing F1 win after appendix surgery.

Ha! Take that Verstappen!

Anyone else ecstatic over Carlos Sainz leading a Ferrari's one-two win?
Remember when I said Sainz should show Ferrari and Hamilton the middle finger for dissing him over a 2025 seat?...Thats how to do it Carlos...Bravo!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto