• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Formula 1

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally - Miami in 2022´s Calendar:

View attachment 258983

19 Curves are to lead over 5.41 Kilometers around the Hard Rock Stadium of the Miami Dolphins. The Track Layout allows for up to three DRS Zones.
f1memesofficial_20210421_2.jpg

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Because this Picture appears today somewhere:

0962496.jpg

I did not watched the complete Race and did not saw the Crash live....

But now I remembered on a similar but lethal Accident with an young Austrian Driver....
Same Picture(s) but....

Ohne Titel-2.jpg

Helmut Koinigg 1974 Watkins Glen.

During lap 10 of the 1974 United States Grand Prix at Watkins Glen,
while approaching the tight corner at the very far end of the circuit, Helmut Koinigg inexplicably went straight on, it seemed to have been no attempt at braking, probably due to a deflating rear tyre. The car slammed through three layers of catch mesh on the outside of the corner and went head-on into the steel guardrail beyond at a steep angle. The chassis of the Surtees apparently went through between the rails, the driver was decapitated.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I really don't think Formula E can get any more farcical. After a miscalculation by FIA half the drivers ran out of power in the last lap of the race. Instead of doing the right thing and giving them the position they were in on the lap before they ran out of power the FIA then disqualified them and now the drivers have a dnf next to thier name. Which means the drivers who where actually gonna get points and prize money get fuck all for something that was the FIA's fault.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

whattheheckman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a miscalculation by FIA half the drivers ran out of power in the last lap of the race. ...the FIA then disqualified them and now the drivers have a dnf next to thier name.

That is complete utter BS, I can't believe people would be that stupid (although that is something I would have not put past the FIA at all).

I really don't think Formula E can get any more farcical.

Annnnnnnnddd ya jinxed it :(

Reactions: AncientBoi

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Grand Prix of Canada officially canceled.

Instead Turkey / Istanbul (Weekend 11th to 13th June 2021)
Oh bloody great they chose the worst of Hermann Tilke's tracks to replace a great race track. Great choice FIA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021