forgot how to use preloader

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Clock Work, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Clock Work
    OP

Clock Work Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2009
    United States
    ok so i had preloader installed a long time ago and then i removed it with a sys menu update when bootmii came out and just have bootmii in boot 2.

but thats me, im trying to bick proof a friends wii but htey cant have bootmii on boot 2 for what ever reason.

so i've been reading that the next best thing is bootmii as an ios in conjunction with preloader.

heres the thing, i know they just want preloader to be invisible so im going to set it up so that it boots to system menu, but once i do that i remeber you had to hold a button down while powering on the wii to get into the preeloader menu, i forgot what that button is, and i have been on google all morning searching for it, literally all morning, but all i can find is tutorials that say it self explanatory, but its not self explanatory if it wasd i wouldnt need to ask, or would have forgotten in the first place.

so if someone would be so kind to just tell what button it is i will be on my merry way.

2. kedest

kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 6, 2007
    Netherlands
    holding the reset button will get you to the preloader menu

3. Clock Work
    OP

Clock Work Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2009
    United States
    thankx