Hacking FOREVER LOADING SCREEN when loading SSB4 CSS

jc5504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I am somehow going to figure out how to fix this problem on my own without needing anybody's help despite not having any knowledge to do so.
Then stop being sarcastic and ungrateful for people actually trying to help you. No one here owes you anything. No one has to help you. You better watch your attitude.

yoshifan 34567

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Then stop being sarcastic and ungrateful for people actually trying to help you. No one here owes you anything. No one has to help you. You better watch your attitude.
I don't care how sarcastic it was. I should be allowed to express my frustration on this whether you like it or not.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
I don't care how sarcastic it was. I should be allowed to express my frustration on this whether you like it or not.
I'll up what the guy below this says. I would have been happy to help. Not so much anymore. Good luck with your issue.
With that attitude, I guess you're gonna have to figure your problem out urself. :]

MattShaw

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

so here, I had the same problem and so I looked in the files of my game until he came across a file named dt00, it is in: mlc0> usr> title> 00050000> 10154000> content. I deleted it, and since the problem has disappeared. B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1