Hacking Force game (or system) language

chrono2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello guys. I have a Jap console. So, almost all games automatically switch to japanese, which is not good. Has anyone know how can i force game (or system) language to english (for example)? To summary, I have a jap console but I want to play on english! How?
I have tried to change game files to force language that way and some games work that way, but some don't. Maybe i should try red nand? But i've read that red nand isn't compatible with loadiine and currently won't load even internal memory games. Is that true?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys. I have a Jap console. So, almost all games automatically switch to japanese, which is not good. Has anyone know how can i force game (or system) language to english (for example)? To summary, I have a jap console but I want to play on english! How?
I have tried to change game files to force language that way and some games work that way, but some don't. Maybe i should try red nand? But i've read that red nand isn't compatible with loadiine and currently won't load even internal memory games. Is that true?
What you read about redNAND is false but it's not what you're looking for. I think there are some language hacks for Mocha CFW but I'm not sure.

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Spiik
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-spiik-region-language-changer.464126/

PikaArc

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when you want to play on english just change the system language in the settings -.-

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

when you want to play on english just change the system language in the settings -.-
even a german consolo can play on japanese xD

AnonDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

even a german consolo can play on japanese xD

Nope, I actually just have this very same situation, even changing the system language. But it happens to me with other regions games only, they won't change language; all other games from similar region do change with system language.

Guess I'll try Spiik

Last edited by AnonDragon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol