Force game (or system) language

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by chrono2002, May 29, 2017.

1. chrono2002
    OP

chrono2002 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2010
    Serbia, Republic of
    Hello guys. I have a Jap console. So, almost all games automatically switch to japanese, which is not good. Has anyone know how can i force game (or system) language to english (for example)? To summary, I have a jap console but I want to play on english! How?
    I have tried to change game files to force language that way and some games work that way, but some don't. Maybe i should try red nand? But i've read that red nand isn't compatible with loadiine and currently won't load even internal memory games. Is that true?

2. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    What you read about redNAND is false but it's not what you're looking for. I think there are some language hacks for Mocha CFW but I'm not sure.

3. kornychaos

kornychaos Organized.

Jul 7, 2007
    United States
    Spiik
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-spiik-region-language-changer.464126/

4. PikaArc

PikaArc GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2016
    Germany
    when you want to play on english just change the system language in the settings -.-

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

even a german consolo can play on japanese xD

5. AnonDragon

AnonDragon Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2016
    Colombia
    Somewhere

Nope, I actually just have this very same situation, even changing the system language. But it happens to me with other regions games only, they won't change language; all other games from similar region do change with system language.

Guess I'll try Spiik

Last edited by AnonDragon, May 31, 2017