Hacking For Those With ErrDisp Issues

Did this fix your ErrDisp Problem?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never had this problem, I was just curious.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inny74

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your either 7 or stupid . . . have you any idea how much a cross country hitman would cost . . . over being told your solution may not work . . . well get ready to pay out because i think its the most fuckin' idiotic thing i have seen on gbatemp
Dont worry, we made amends. Nobody needs you here, Run along and be stupid somewhere else. Start seeing the messages and you will see that amends were made.

In your defense however, you may have typed this up when the comments were posted, which in this case, I cant fault you there if you were making an outdated comment

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont worry, we made amends. Nobody needs you here, Run along and be stupid somewhere else. Start seeing the messages and you will see that amends were made.

In your defense however, you may have typed this up when the comments were posted, which in this case, I cant fault you there if you were making an outdated comment
"lol kiddo' i was here the whole time..." wait before i commit to this i need to know are we both full of shit or just you?

Reactions: lAkdaOpeKA

Inny74

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"lol kiddo' i was here the whole time..." wait before i commit to this i need to know are we both full of shit or just you?
What is full of shit was the "lol kiddo" part. Sarcastic, sure. However, it was cringe
@Inny74

you need relax for real. we are a forum where we help one another. not threatening one another.

if he is not helping you, just avoid him.
I guess I'll avoid them. No use for them coming back if I have to comment on bad things they say. I'll let them handle it on their own

Last edited by Inny74,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if...he said something awful toward someone, and he picked with the wrong person. What if someone tracks his address, and swats him or sends a hitman his way, and he gets killed, along with everyone associated with him. Who does he have to blame for opening his mouth?

And his comments? His comments being a pussy? Stop white knighting for pussies who sit behind a screen all day but poke violentlat people

Ok. It simply resolved my HOME Menu problem. Nothing was lost in the proccess.

Do you need someone to talk to? This goes beyond 3DS troubleshooting and now into personal territory. Are you doing okay with your life?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
yeah you too need to stop @Inny74 and @TurdPooCharger

the whole pointy of a forum is helping other people or being helped.

@Inny74 you are new and i dont want to discourage you from gbatemp so please stop.

@TurdPooCharger you should know better my dude. you help like 51% of the 3ds section.

Last edited by Flame,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.