ROM Hack Football manager ds?

dooka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
is this possible to ever be played on a ds you think.
I think fm would be perfect for ds with the touchscreen and the other screen for showing stats etc.

Or does anyone know of a championship manager homebrew or somethig?

tongue.gif
i just want a manager game so bad.

HMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm with you
wink.gif

I think FM would work really well on the DS... But I'm not holding my breath for that. It would definitely be a huge system-seller, at least in Europe, but I'm afraid it will never happen
cry.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Thing is it takes so much power to crunch all those numbers at an acceptable rate, it's very RAM heavy. So it would be a very stripped down version on the DS I fear
frown.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wouldn't mind either football manager or championship manager scalled down one the DS. Without the endless foreign leagues and foreign cup results. Also they've got the endless options which take forever to learn. Something like championship manager '95 on the amiga updated would do me. Player manager on the amiga I wouldn't mind either, or sensible world of soccer.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Thing is it takes so much power to crunch all those numbers at an acceptable rate, it's very RAM heavy.  So it would be a very stripped down version on the DS I fear
frown.gif

If my phone can do a pretty much perfect championship manager, i think the ds should be able to handle it.

How many leagues running though? Even with a pretty powerful PC having all the leagues running means a fair bit of waiting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Yes.