SSF43DE Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
I work in a foam plant. Last week, the guy at the plant lab, analysed the foam wich is suppose to fix the bluetooth connectivity for the left JoyCon and it happears that one of the product we make here is almost the same. Our is simply darker because it uses more colorant and recycle material.

Do you people think I can sell some pieces on eBay and the likes ?

Pip'

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
There are a few things to consider, the Switch just came out and everyone that has one has at least 1 year guaranty.

How many people were affected by this? I haven´t had it happening to me yet.

I guess your market is people that don't or can't send it to Nintendo. I'm not sure if that's good enough but if there is an interest and your foam does the same job then i guess sure.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i dont think you can.
The part is free from nintendo plus they will take it apart and put it in for you.
Most people wouldnt even want to take there joycon apart.

SO i doubt you would be able to sell any. If so the price would be so low it wouldnt be worth it to you. If the price was higher then it wouldnt sell. We are talking about less then $1 ship.

Reactions: whateverg1012

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see there being a market. by now all newly manufacturerd Joy-cons have the foam in it, so you are left with the very first gen. Most people would either not have a problem or would just send it in to Nintendo for a free repair.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to mention the fact that making/distributing things for a profit on the side when the source of the materials is your workplace can lead to termination at many companies.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a bit of foam inside the very same joycon you can remove and put on the antenna instead. It's in one of the youtube guides. Good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1