Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
Hell hecking yes! Your remake of Minor Boss-R, Intro Boss sounds amazing! The style you went for also is one of my favorites, and you nailed it! Congratulations for your new both, achievements, and neat tune you pulled together in, Spring!
Thank you my friend!! I know you like the distorted guitars, but I'm sure its not just that :3 In hindsight, I regret that its not compatible with the .it format though x'3

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
......that sounds really cool,Wuffi...... daumen.gif

45123832c8e668bc14f27d8ad96a581b.gif

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark

And now time for a wonderful wastepile or a wonderful würfelspiel! Even though this song has nothing to do with the latter, but I like how the words sound :3 its also not a very good song ._. They can't all be amazing, actually I probably only make one good song for every 10 bad ones or so :'3

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark

And now a new song in the Accordion Sample series :3 unfortunately its not a very good one and I also feel inferior again ._.
why does this always happen? people have told me so many times that I am actually good and shouldn't feel inferior, but my thick ugly dog head just won't accept it U - . - U

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A