Gaming Flipnote Studio 3D Projects Thread!

Huntereb

OP
Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
For those of you who have access to Flipnote Studio 3D (Now that it has finally been dumped for use on a Gateway/MT-Card), this is the thread for posting your finished projects or WIP animations! Feel free to share anything you've created using the program, be it in the form of a YouTube video or gif image!

I myself haven't really finished anything (Except something pretty vulgar that I'd rather not be in the start of this thread), so once I get something out, I'll post it here!

mrtofu

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
irH0YfObaZQtW.gif

deleted

Last edited by mrtofu,
Reactions: signz and Huntereb

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
A new thread was started for this, but since there's no point in having two of them I'll just quote the relevant posts here mkay:

If anyone has the sample DSi flipnotes in the FS3D format, or knows a hatena creator id who had them uploaded, I would greatly appreciate it. I have them on my DSi, but I have no idea how to transfer it to my 3DS. Mainly just the roundhouse kick flipnote sample.

Joseph Hayaway

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there.

This is Spencer Everly, if you wanna know. I can't use Facebook at school to login to my main account, so I'll just leave it here to an main school GBATemp account.

I did make a movie called "Beverly Hills ChihWALL-E" with Flipnote Studio 3D. It's finished, it's 30 minutes long (30 flipnotes conbined with remastered audio).

Here it is (This was made for 4 months):

Next year, we are starting Inside Out 2: Emotions Out of the Brain.

Reactions: nastys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello