With the kickassiness in the recent development of USB Loading technologies...
FlatMii, I am forced to 'Restructure the Company' and your services will no longer be needed. Think of yourself as 'Middle Management'. I no longer need a middle-man to communicate between the data and the Wii, now that I got the Wii doing all the work. I can redirect my Media Center to other tasks. No hard feelings though....You definitely did the job! Ran ISOs off a hard drive like a true champion. I did like the way the games played thru the disc channel...But still, I gotta let you go...
I hope you can find employment elsewhere
If I can write you a letter of recommendation, let me know!
...Anyone wanna buy a FlatMii?
FlatMii, I am forced to 'Restructure the Company' and your services will no longer be needed. Think of yourself as 'Middle Management'. I no longer need a middle-man to communicate between the data and the Wii, now that I got the Wii doing all the work. I can redirect my Media Center to other tasks. No hard feelings though....You definitely did the job! Ran ISOs off a hard drive like a true champion. I did like the way the games played thru the disc channel...But still, I gotta let you go...
I hope you can find employment elsewhere
...Anyone wanna buy a FlatMii?









