Android Flashing Android Rom help

Lanlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been googin' around, trying to find good info on flashing my phine. It's the Virgin Mobile HTC One V, and I found a guide for it, but the guide is kinda vague. I rooted my old Droid 2 Global via an app, that's about the extent of my Android knowledge. I pretty much know nothing, and I was wondering if any of you fine folks would help me out and/or point me in a direction of something that can help me out.

I wanna flash my ROM (I think) and get something that makes my phone perform faster. I know it's a low-end phone, but it shouldn't take 15 seconds to open my texts, I would think. Basically I want more responsiveness.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
rooting HTC's is not a straightforward process at all, it took me quite along time to successfully root my HTC Desire HD. If it's out of your depth I don't really recommend that you go with it as it could brick your device if you do something dodgy.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anything, search XDA for your device, and find a guide. If you're in luck, you might find a video tutorial. If not, well, be real careful, as Rizsparky said, HTC's are a little bit more complicated when it comes to rooting/flashing a custom rom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: