Gaming Flashing a 360 and playing legit games

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I get banned from Live for playing a legit game on a modded 360? I asked before and apparently JTag doesn't work to well with that. Also, can I mod my 360? I bought it in the summer of 2008, or about two years ago.

The main reason why I want to mod my 360 is I want to play single-player games for free and host lobbies for my friends like promod CoD4. However, I don't want to lose out on the multiplayer of XBL, which is one of the main reasons why I use my 360.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any jtag hack will be banned on XBL, nothing you can do

unless you have ixtreme LT flashed on the drive then you will be banned

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
Joe88 are you sure about that? I am considering flashing my xbox360 for the very same reason, to play single-player games. If you use iextreme 1.7 LT which have stealth patch enabled and stealth check your isos with abx before burning, is it then still detectable if you only use these to single-player?

- Ive read somewhere, that if a power source for the drive is used like xecuter ck3 then it isn't logged in the os that you have taken out your drive once.

EDIT: Bottomline is it posible to play legit games online although the console is hacked?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bottom line- if you mod your console you can be considered to be playing a waiting game (that is not to say you will get banned this time around just that if you expect to skate through it then you are a hopeless optimist). Online/offline can not be considered to change a thing.
The power source thing I am not sold on- it is a sound theory but then again a lot of them are.

If you use anything less than LT on it then banning is a near certainty although it probably will not hit right away. LT will give you a fighting chance.

Just to be picky/in case somebody else reads it "iextreme 1.7 LT" does not exist- ixtreme LT is what it is called (LT is not 1.7- it is a divergence/rewrite rather than a new version).

"The main reason why I want to mod my 360 is ......... [to] host lobbies for my friends like promod CoD4"- if you can not do that on a stock 360 then flashing the drive is not going to make the slightest difference here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone