Gaming Flashget the BEST FREAKING DOWNLOAD MANAGER EVER?

Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The download speed from the Google Chrome browser was 20-30 kB/s. Now it's freaking 1.1-1.7 MB/s.

And this is from a foreign download link. Why isn't this an essential?

Oh and as I'm posting, it's at 30 percent done ^_^

Flashget%20is%20awesome!.jpg

Ubuntuの刀

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is this?

I'm downloading the Chinese version of Dungeon Fighter Online. I've always wanted to play on a foreign MMORPG(already playing a foreign MMOFPS :P)

It said it was gonna take a day to finish, but then the website recommended I get Flashget and sure enough, I listened and am getting good results! Currently at 66 percent ^_^

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is this?

I'm downloading the Chinese version of Dungeon Fighter Online. I've always wanted to play on a foreign MMORPG(already playing a foreign MMOFPS :P)

It said it was gonna take a day to finish, but then the website recommended I get Flashget and sure enough, I listened and am getting good results! Currently at 66 percent ^_^

Not really on topic, but if you want to play a foreign MMO...go with Phantasy Star Online 2.
Epic game, and doesn't have an equally good or better English counterpart already like DFO.

Ubuntuの刀

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The situation you listed is not normal, actually. If your connection can support ~1MB/sec from a host, then you should be getting that through any software.

You don't have a proxy set up in chrome, do you? Public proxies slow things down.

The link I am using is from the other side of the world. My download speed IS normally 1-2 MB/s, but with this link it was giving me 20-30 kB/s. No, I don't have a proxy setup on Chrome.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
The joys of parallel downloading.
This is why is use Free Download Manager to grab shit of FTPs. (Sadly, the Opera integration has been broken since Opera v10 :/)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh? What did you take to get Hi? :angry: