Flashcart (SD card) unable to read

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by BloodyJecht, May 25, 2016.

1. BloodyJecht
    OP

BloodyJecht Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2016
    Senegal
    I truly apologize for having to post another thread. But at this point im just really, REALLY frustrated I wanna cry.
    I was trying to update my CFW earlier so I can play MH4U/MHX/SSB on my O3DS running on rxtools 2.6. Was thinking about updating to 3.0, but decided to switch to CakesFW altogether.
    So anyway, I got all the required files on my SD card, and the only thing left to do was to transfer the MSET/ROP installer of Cakes onto my flashcart so I can install it from there. But when I put my cart back into the DS and launch, it just shows a white top screen and a black screen on the bottom with the icons, and when I try to launch the icons, nothing happens (pushing any buttons have no effect. I can quit to home menu though. It doesnt "freeze")
    Then for some reason, when I try to get to rxtools via DS profile, it wont let me (just shows the effing profile with rxtools.dat on it) I tried the other easy entrypoint (browserhax) but to no avail.
    I just want to know how I can get my flashcart up and running homebrews again. Thank you. :cry:

**Im using an R4 Gold btw**

Attached Files:

Last edited by BloodyJecht, May 25, 2016