Flashcart (SD card) unable to read

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by BloodyJecht, May 25, 2016.

1. BloodyJecht
    OP

BloodyJecht Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2016
    Senegal
    I truly apologize for having to post another thread. But at this point im just really, REALLY frustrated I wanna cry.
    I was trying to update my CFW earlier so I can play MH4U/MHX/SSB on my O3DS running on rxtools 2.6. Was thinking about updating to 3.0, but decided to switch to CakesFW altogether.
    So anyway, I got all the required files on my SD card, and the only thing left to do was to transfer the MSET/ROP installer of Cakes onto my flashcart so I can install it from there. But when I put my cart back into the DS and launch, it just shows a white top screen and a black screen on the bottom with the icons, and when I try to launch the icons, nothing happens (pushing any buttons have no effect. I can quit to home menu though. It doesnt "freeze")
    Then for some reason, when I try to get to rxtools via DS profile, it wont let me (just shows the effing profile with rxtools.dat on it) I tried the other easy entrypoint (browserhax) but to no avail.
    I just want to know how I can get my flashcart up and running homebrews again. Thank you. :cry:

**Im using an R4 Gold btw**

Attached Files:

Last edited by BloodyJecht, May 25, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice