Hacking Flashcart Help

kladamire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone help me? I'm trying to figure out which firmware I need in order to get my R4i to start working. In truth, I found it while rummaging around my house. A cousin left it and doesn't want it anymore. I have a Red/Black colored DSlite. A friend suggested that I might only be able to play it on a DSi. When I put it in my DS, I'm taken to my DS's normal start up menu and I'm able to select the thing in the DS cartridge slot but after that it's just an all white screen on both lower and upper screens. So I want to check here before giving up all together. Sorry about the image quality, my cell phone is old and terrible.

0419121228.jpg
The Front
It says R4i Revolution for DS
(NDSI/NDSL/NDS)
www.r4i-SDHC.com.HK(I've been there. And there's no flash cart with the same image as mine. The only ones that looked remotely like mine on the website was one that had "Upgrade" under the R4i.

0419121316.jpg
The Backside

In the image of the back of my card it says "R4i-SDHC". All in all, what I'm asking is, is this card only compatible with the DSi despite having "NDSL" written on it? Or is there no firmware at all for it. Or am I in the wrong forum. Help please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night