Flash2Advance Ultra

E

exile

http://www.flash2advanceultra.com

Unfortunately it looks like they are using the same software as before, unless this isn't updated yet. But the site is brand new and the carts are shipping so that doesn't make sense. But I am not sure how this old software would recognize these carts and use their new features. Hmmm somebody should be getting theirs any day now.

p5100pc3

Trophies
Website
none
XP
Country
United States
oh what have I gotten myself into....but at least your test subject is here guys. I jus got it today, and I've spent most of my day trying to see if this darn thing works....well I can't even get that far.

I load the games onto the cart, but only a hand full of games work, and the others jus freeze up or they are just completely screwed up. I know that these games work because they work fine on my 256 cart.

If any one believes that they could be on any help please send me a message...the help would be greatly appreciated.

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some software is sensitive if files have 'Read only' attributes. Check and see if that may be the problem for the roms that don't work.
Probably not, but it's worth a look.
ph34r.gif

GCK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well like the other guy said, it's not really working. I suppose it's a software problem as the flash writing program is still in beta stage. I'm thinking they will want to get a working writer out soon if they want to move a lot of carts. Oh well, a very small amount of games work right now... like Castlevania: CotM for example.

Dracon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only issue I've run into so far with mine is the save game functions. The F2A Ultra still doesn't work properly with all types of saves, like Shining Soul, Breath of Fire, Onimusha Tactics, etc. I'm hoping that they'll release some new software after the chinese new year and really fix a bunch of these problems.

Also, how many of you F2A Ultra owners have the dark gray transparent carts? I've noticed that several pics posted of the F2A card you've received are solid gray. Maybe there's two separate versions of the hardware?

Andrew

hendrickchan

Trophies
XP
Country
I have this problem on the Ultra 1GB ver, about this super_mariod that wont be deleted. I dunno how this file got in there, but it wont play, and wont go away. I think the software for this thing is very glitchy, the hardware is ok tho.

aho_baka_saru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The F2A Power Writer software is still lacking a few features that would be nice eg: erase cart, or a browsing window for your rom directory but the problem we are having with white screens and frozen roms is the new loader file. If you use the old loader file the roms will work but then you can only write a maximum of 256m of roms to the cart. I hope they sort this out soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back