Hacking Flash Drives

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense, but why would you want to pay $150 for 32gb of storage? Hopefully for some secret spy espionage, and not USB loading. I seriously recommend getting a Seagate Freeagent Go 500gb, which is only around $120, and works perfectly with all Wii applications.

Bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:
No offense, but why would you want to pay $150 for 32gb of storage? Hopefully for some secret spy espionage, and not USB loading. I seriously recommend getting a Seagate Freeagent Go 500gb, which is only around $120, and works perfectly with all Wii applications.
Two reasons.

1)I have the money to spend.

2)I still buy most of my Wii games. I just need a easy and convenient way to play the few Wii games I want to play but don't want to buy.

Also a Flash Drive is a lot easier to put up when I'm not using it and I won't have to look at a HDD sitting next to my Wii even when I am using it.
cool.gif

CapitalQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bloke said:
dsfanatic5 said:
Two reasons.

1)I have the money to spend.

2)I still buy most of my Wii games. I just need a easy and convenient way to play the few Wii games I want to play but don't want to buy.

Also a Flash Drive is a lot easier to put up when I'm not using it and I won't have to look at a HDD sitting next to my Wii even when I am using it.
cool.gif
Having the money and wasting it are two different things. Aesthetics is absolutely no reason to spend $150 on 32GB of storage when you could purchase a 1TB drive for $50 less. You realize the immensely vast size difference, right?

1TB = 1,000GB = $100~
........ 32GB = $150

A nice-looking external hard drive does nothing to detract from the Wii's appearance. I have an ugly black USB enclosure drive next to the Wii and even it looks fantastic there. Besides, think of the benefits of having that amount of storage. You could create a partition of any size to use with your computer, and you'd have a nearly unlimited amount of space to rip purchased games onto for fast access. Well over 200 games could be stored, instead of seven or less. I'd just hate to see someone get ripped off like you're lining up to.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd personally like to have one of those myself....not for USB Loading however. But, I can wait another four months for it to be lowered to fifty bucks
smile.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bloke said:
I guess dsfanatic5 has nothing more to say.
What do you want me to say? I hope you're not trying to get a rise out of me, because I really don't care how you waste your money. The Seagate Freeagent Go is the smallest HDD on the market, and you could always place it behind your system, or out of plain view, if it's that big of a deal to you. I was actually trying to help you by recommending a better value. You didn't prove a point to me, but succeeded in your public display of arrogance. Great Job!

Bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I won't have to spend any money. Because I just found out that the CPU I ordered online come with a free 16GB flash drive.
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over