Website
www.cyclods-evolution.com
XP
Country
On the 6th Nov I got this message from Amazon:

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

This message is to inform you that we have cancelled your following listing(s):

ASIN B0016649MM Cyclo DS Evolution [Video Game]

We are in receipt of a Notice Form from the following party alleging that this listing violates its intellectual property rights:

Nintendo of America Inc.
[email protected]

We suggest that you contact this party to resolve this dispute. Please be assured that we do welcome your business as long as it complies with the Participation Agreement and Community Rules to which you have agreed.

If you would like to review the Participation Agreement you can find it on the Amazon.co.uk site, Help-->Amazon.co.uk Marketplace-->Participation Agreement. Please know that repeated violations of the Marketplace Participation Agreement and Community Rules can result in the termination of your Amazon.co.uk Third Party Seller account.

Thank you for listing your merchandise on Amazon.co.uk.

Warmest regards,

Seller Performance
Amazon.co.uk

Please note that this e-mail was sent from an address which does not accept incoming mail.
In order to contact us please visit our help pages on Amazon.co.uk under Help > Marketplace Selling FAQs > "Contact Seller Support by e-mail" and select "Respond to Seller Performance" from the subject line drop down menu.
========================================================== ========================

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Flashcarts are illegal pretty much everywere, don't see why the surprise.
tongue.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Amazon really seems to have taken off a lot of flashcarts off their site. That sucks; I used to get mine off there. It seems Nintendo is catching on to other flashcarts other than the R4.

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why buy from shady Amazon retailers when you could just go with infinitely more reliable sites like DealExtreme, DealWoot, and RealHotStuff and not worry about this crap?

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Amazon eBay YouTube, they just don't have the time, interest or reason to take the side of a nobody when a 500 pound gorilla grade corporation says "remove it now".

You got noticed, and that's the only thing you did wrong.

We all know flash carts are like guns. Flash carts don't steal, it's people with flash carts that steal
smile.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Tanas said:
Amazon is still full of people selling flash carts.
That's why I said "a lot of", not "all". I'm pretty sure there used to be more.

Also Amazon retailers with good ratings are generally reliable. I found that they tend to answer emails faster than the "reliable" sites too. If your thing doesn't arrive, you can notify Amazon and they will sort out your refunds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."