Flash Cards

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by vodoochild81, Jul 8, 2011.

1. vodoochild81
    OP

vodoochild81 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2008
    United States
  2. HateBreed

HateBreed GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2009
    United States
    Houston, TX
    walmart sells them for 20 dollars. Are you really that petty you don't want to spend 5 dollars?

3. vodoochild81
    OP

vodoochild81 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2008
    United States
    Well that's damn rude brother. I asked what the best deals were, did I ever say I wanted to save 5 bucks? Easy on the hate.

You didn't even tell me what type of card it is. Every wall-mart is way different too.

4. jonthedit

jonthedit GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 30, 2011
    Bangladesh
    and... my newegg link stolen again...
    Anyway, I would just go with the one you "stole"from me... Its excellent quality, works super with the EZVi

5. Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

Former Staff
    Jun 24, 2008
    United States
    I have no experience with the PNY brand. Some people like them, but I don't personally recommend them.
    Transcend however, I do have experience with. And all I've ever used in my flashcarts are Class 6, with very few (nearly no) problems at all. I believe there were two games which had slowdown issues, but these were experienced by people with all sorts of memory brands and classes.

Also, don't discount the brand A-Data. I use them exclusively these days.

Regarding Wal-Mart for flash memory; the last time I went searching for microSDHC cards at Wally World they only had SanDisk brand carts for exorbitant prices. Perhaps one near you will have a better selection, but I've always trusted Newegg for my memory and have never been disappointed.

@jonthedit: "Your" link was.....stolen? [​IMG]
    Certainly looks like the link belongs to Newegg, to me.

6. Snailface

Snailface My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing

Sep 20, 2010
    Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
    MicroSD speed is meaningless if you have a good flashcard, and as a DStwo owner, you're good. [​IMG]
    I own about 12 MicroSDs and that seems to be the case in my experience.