Hacking Fixing DSi shoulder buttons

BlackDave

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... I could send my DSi to Nintendo because of my defective R button but I just got my M3i zero and my DSi screws up on me (I'm going to loose it :hateit

Is there a good way of fixing it? Because when I blow in it, it does work but for a certain time (like a certain period of gaming then you have to blow again)

This is annoying especially for COD because i'm lefty and the R button is my way to survive in that game lol

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it should still be under warranty but you could always take it apart nad clean it or repalce the sprng like i had to do

Sachka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had the same issue with mine!
Mine was broken because R is use to run in football (soccer) games and guess what? I like to run ^^
I fixed it by quitting football and adjusting the shoulders tru pressure sessions in the play with your music menu.
laugh.gif

BlackDave

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AceOfAces said:
You can just make a seal around the buttons with your lips and blow.

Nah that's like temporary. It works but for like 20 minutes then I have to blow again

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Whatever you do; do not take apart your DSi, that is how I f**ked up mine.
I got a new one via swap-out at Wal*mart. I said that I lost the receipt and I just got it last month and it stopped working. They swapped it, buncha dumb f**ks at my local Wal*Mart.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
BlackDave said:
Well... I could send my DSi to Nintendo because of my defective R button but I just got my M3i zero and my DSi screws up on me (I'm going to loose it :hateit

Is there a good way of fixing it? Because when I blow in it, it does work but for a certain time (like a certain period of gaming then you have to blow again)

This is annoying especially for COD because i'm lefty and the R button is my way to survive in that game lol
A touch CRC lubricant in the button they tend to get dust in them be patienbt withit ,it takes a bit for it to pentrate the button and it wont hurt any snsitive parts ok

BlackDave

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way i mentioned in other post but here but I already open my DSi and tried to fix it (sorta failed at it)

My DSi is fine (i screwed around with the bottom screen voltage but i fixed that already) I dunno how DJ91990 screwed his up (maybe he let out a huge blob of saliva by accident XD)

DarkFocus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my dsi's R button deosn't work either I was actually right about to post a thread about it but instead I'll just pust here
tongue.gif

If I send my dsi to nintendo will they install the latest firmware and if they do is there a way to get around it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain