KeyMerVin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi ^^. First of all, sorry if this should not exist

I create this topic for people to post their experience fixing them consoles by NTRBoot

Thats all xD

Cheers ^^

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In theory, using ntrboot to install B9S and then using GodMode9 to do a NAND restore or CTRNAND transfer should fix 99% of bricks. I haven't tried it myself because I don't have access to any bricked devices.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In theory, using ntrboot to install B9S and then using GodMode9 to do a NAND restore or CTRNAND transfer should fix 99% of bricks. I haven't tried it myself because I don't have access to any bricked devices.
mine is bricked i had cfw on 11.4 was playing a game told me an error has occurred hold down the power button did that then when i turned it back on i get a black screen no backlight and blue power light thats all will this fix it and what will i need? if it helps i only have 1 3ds its a new 3ds xl

Reactions: Shigure20

jerbear64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine is bricked i had cfw on 11.4 was playing a game told me an error has occurred hold down the power button did that then when i turned it back on i get a black screen no backlight and blue power light thats all will this fix it and what will i need? if it helps i only have 1 3ds its a new 3ds xl
You can certainly try it. If you have a NAND backup GodMode9 restore should do the trick, otherwise a 9.2 CTRTransfer.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can certainly try it. If you have a NAND backup GodMode9 restore should do the trick, otherwise a 9.2 CTRTransfer.
will what will i need to try this? do i need to buy anything were can i get it if you can post links to it also holding start or select will not do anything on my new 3ds xl

timmie897

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I fixed a 2DS that I bricked with a unsafe version of sysUpdater. Just did a 9.2 CTRTransfer with NTRBoot and everything works fine again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."