Gaming fix for singit star linkin park

chicken11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
my wii is 4.1e dark corps and neogamma 8 cios 38 rev 19,every game works except this 1,i have downloaded game iso,burned to disc but when i try and play, the game just sits after the psykos logo,there is a fix which i have down loaded,the fix comes with 3 different craw xml documents,2 bin files and wii scrubber,some txt,my language is only english and no german at all,i believe i have done correct but after 8 discs used the game still dont work,can some 1 please help,this is txt from fix:
patch singitstar custom linkin park(eur) by psykos,hier der patch,der die probleme mit dem lied " crawling) behebt.
1) offne wiiscrubber 1.4 und lade die .iso von linkin park
2) folge dem pfad: partition data\songs\xxx04
3) wahle bei craw1.xml rechtsklick und \ replace . wahle nun diese datei aus dem fix ordner
4) fuhre das selbe mit craw2.xml und craw3.xml aus,danach beende wiiscrubber.
nun hast du eine funktionierende version 1.1 von singitstar : linkin park by psykos.
danke fur die unterstutzung
psykos

if some body could translate or just tell me what to do would be great,thanks

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
here a translation
QUOTE said:
patch singitstar custom linkin park(eur) by psykos,here the patch,which solves the problem with the song "Crawling"
1) open wiiscrubber 1.4 and load the .iso of linkin park
2) go to: partition data\songs\xxx04
3) Rightclick on "craw1.xml" and choose "replace" . Use the file from the "fix" directory
4) do the same with craw2.xml and craw3.xml ,then close wiiscrubber.
now you have a working version 1.1 of singitstar : linkin park by psykos.
Thanks for the support
psykos

chicken11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
is it possible for any 1 to confirm this game works using disc,i have got 20 sing it star games and all work 100 % using disc through disc channel or neogamma but i have had a message from a kind person who thinks the fix is only for the song crawling and that the game should work but they think the game only works via usb,not confirmed but i have burned 10 times and still no success using disc,not sure if cause on rev 19 ,just clutching at straws really but its a game i want but cant get working,any help please ?

chicken11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks to all, got game working now, the copy i was using was a bad dump and did not work but got different copy from another site and works and did not need fix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol