Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

They are REALLY trying to sell this thing to the Smash Bros public..
tongue.gif

And, there's no gameplay in the video.. well, it's a pretty video..

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the only problem is that not everyone likes TMNT
its an old show/game so this can only appeal to the older gamers
unlike SSB, the characters are only limited to a set of characters, not a wide range of characters from all diff nintendo games/shows.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Leonardo pretty much got pwned in that video... Oh well, I used to look up to him and his air stickspin attack, used to use it to beat everyone in the TMNT fighting game for SNES.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shredder? Nah, they'll just unclude ten differnt colors of foot soldier.
Or rather I wish they would as the new 4kids crap one removed those foot soldier robots for a buncha random gang members impervious to sharp objects but easily dissed and forever forgotten.

Ya, if they took the older style stuff I'd be interesting in buying just for that, but the new themed stuff just sucks in my opinion.

Its funny how the trailer goes.
1:Say it was made by the people who made brawl.
2:show the actual good ninja turtles comic cells.
3:Show the character selection screen and act like your about to show actual gameplay even though its been 25 years in the making?
4:Show crappy CG depicting what the game isn't.
5:
6:Profit!

Twenty five years in the making and they still can't show in game footage? xD
Ya, I know they are refering to the franchise itself perhaps, but still, its just not the right way to hype a game. Especially in a trailer wich does not show actual footage.

Hype trailer without game footage = insta fail.

Oh how I miss the robot foot soldiers always exploding all over the place and robot parts and oil(blood) all over. Its like mature violence for kids!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, they're playing up the fact that some of the folks who worked on Brawl are working on this, and that's great, but they failed to mention that some of the folks who worked on Ninja Gaiden are also part of this crew...and it shows. Nintendo Reported that the characters will be able to run up and flip off walls, a la Ryu's Flying Bird Flip.

Disappointed they didn't show gameplay footage, especially because that CG will be misleading to many folks. Still excited about the game, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: