OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Weekly Famitsu has a first look this week at the latest Gundam game adaptation, Gundam Memories: Tatakai no Kioku (that can possibly translate to "Memories of the Battle.")

This PSP title makes use of the new "MS Shift System," where you switch off between three Mobile Suits. Mobile Suits are classified as three types, listed below along with some representatives:

Close Range Type
OO Raiser, Gundam DX, Destiny Gundam, Unicorn Gundam
Speed Type
Arios Gundam, Wing Gundam Zero
Shooting Type
Strike Freedom Gundam, Cherudim Gundam, Nu Gundam

Modes of play include Situation Mode and Mission Mode. Mission Mode puts you in original stages. Situation Mode follows the story of Seed Destiny, Gundam UC and other Gundam properties.

Source

A new Gundam game which is an Instant Buy for me but really the Double X being close range, wtf. 00 season 2 Gundams and Unicorn being in makes me a happy camper. Hopefully they'll have a download for this so I can play it on the NGP as well.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No G Gundam?
frown.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
No G Gundam?
frown.gif

G Gundam MS would be difficult to play as in virtually any decent Gundam game save for the fighting centric Gundam games such as Gundam vs Gundam and Extreme VS. Even ACE stopped supporting G Gundam after 3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn